Property Management 365′s Services to Property Owners
Our goal is to provide world class customer service to all of our clients. We will strive to secure a tenant for your investment property that both pays on time and takes care of your property. Your satisfaction in our services is our number one priority!
Please find a detailed list of our services below:
- We will assess the condition of your property.
- We will make recommendations to assist in making your property most rentable.
- We analyze the properties’ rental value using our in house reporting tool.
- We work with you on agreeable terms of a property management agreement.
- We help you with preparing your property for rent.
- Our team markets your property using various forms of Internet marketing, social media, and local advertising.
- Our staff make every effort to show your property when potential tenants want to view it.
- Our property management staff are available seven days a week.
- We have a terrific system to qualify only the best tenants for your property.
- Prior to renting your property, each potential tenant must complete our detailed application, meet minimum income and work history requirements, rental or ownership history requirements, and minimum credit requirements.
- We assist with generating the lease terms, and ensure that the lease is signed by all parties involved.
- Our lease terms ensure that all rent is due the first of the every month.
- Our system allows for rent to be payable through direct deposit or check.
- Should rent ever be more than five days over due, our system will generate the legal notices required to collect both the rent as well as any late fees.
- Should it ever be necessary, we will handle any and all eviction proceedings.
Should your property require maintenance or repair, we have strong relationships with many contractors that will fix whatever issues have occurred.
Our staff randomly visit your property to keep a visual watch to ensure the tenant is keeping up with terms of the rental agreement.
We will always notify you of all important changes.
We handle all move-in and move-out inspections on your property.
Each quarter, we will issue you a report that will detail the income and expenses for your property.
Our online system generates various reports which can be viewed by you at any time,
We issue the annual 1099 Tax Forms quickly to assist you in completing your taxes as quickly as possible.
We have relationships with only reliable, established, cost effective, licensed companies and independent contractors.
Utilizing our telephone and online system, tenants can request repairs 24 hours a day.
We never mark up the cost of repairs to your property. You are only billed the actual cost of repair. Handling all repairs and maintenance is a service we gladly handle for our clients.
While we rarely need to proceed with an eviction, we use a specialized attorney for eviction. This is rarely necessary as our tenants are thoroughly screened prior to lease signing; however, on rare occasions a tenant might face a financial hardship and become uncooperative with our methods of collection.